Job Title: Energy Modeling Engineer
Worksite Address: 911 Maryland Drive, Irving, TX 75061
– Perform energy models in accordance with LEED mid-rise, high-rise, NGBS and Energy Star standards
– Perform code compliant energy performance models that meet state or city local codes
– Calculate energy savings for buildings
– Identify and prioritize energy savings measures for clients
– Prepare reports containing energy modeling results and recommendations for energy cost savings
– Perform energy models in proportion to utility companies rebate and incentive program standards
– Recommend potential energy savings measures to project managers and clients
– Review and implement environmental codes, guidelines, policies that meet all appropriate requirements
– Provide advice on code and energy program standards and regulations
– Perform Manual J8 load calculations for new and existing single family homes
– Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science or related field and two years of post-baccalaureate experience in utilizing methods involved with the construction of houses, buildings, and other structures, developing energy models in energy modeling simulation engines, ensuring compliance of energy models with current residential and commercial energy codes, and analyzing energy performance of new construction and existing facilities to determine cost-effective energy measures. Will accept a Master’s degree in Environmental Science or related field in lieu of 2 years of experience.
2 positions available. Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com.
We are the largest provider of energy efficiency and green building services for single and multifamily developers in the world.
Through a fully integrated concept-to-completion strategy, our projects reach the highest level of certification at the lowest total job cost.